Monday, April 5, 2010

Going Down


I was on a helicopter and a thunderbolt struck the helicopter and it fell down to the ocean. I washed up on the shore soaked and half awake, but I got the strength to find shelter and rest for the day. I remember looking at the people on the helicopter all dead and some fried from the thunderbolt and i then felt forlorn at that very moment. I took refuge on that island which was inhabited by monkeys , snakes, fish, sharks, and countless other species. The forlorn feeling i had overtime went away and I got used to being on the island, but one day a man wearing a black tuxedo approached me and offered me a deal. The deal was quite simple he told me to sell him my soul for a boat to get me back to my family. I then woke up from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment