Monday, April 12, 2010

Dinner


If I could have dinner with one person it would be Immortal Technique because he is a knowledge heavyweight. I would like to have dinner with him because he knows way too much and the government is trying to get rid of him. I would ask him how he feels about the rap industry and the rappers that are making music in the decade. I would also ask him about the Illuminati, 911, and other conspiracies. I would ask him in the right moment if I could have his autograph and maybe a shout out in song. He is also on the verge of releasing his new album and It would be nice to hear it before the album is released. I would also ask him about the Dance of the Devil song he wrote and if the song is true about the devil being at his concerts and following the people attending. His songs have impacted many people around the world and he is known for being honest about the unfolding truth about the conspiracies. He is an underground rapper that has made other MC's quit there rapping career by exposing them to the world as fakes and liars. At the dinner I would also ask him what really happened with the Sony BMG record deal and why he turned it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment