Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Down ={

When I am feeling down I like to just watch the news and see other peoples problems. I do this do show myself how miniscule my problems are compared to other people around the world and how my problems are no where near close to theirs. I usually do not feel bad so I actually never watch the news. There is this one commercial that really makes me feel like I have everything in the world and the commercial is the one with the dogs being abused and the children in Africa. Another thing I like to do when I am feeling bad is grabbing my paint ball gun and shooting at random stuff or going out to my friend Jets house to talk and catch up on things. The world is full of heart breaking things that can be fixed if we all just help the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment